WELCOME TO THE CANDYSHOP!

WELCOME TO THE CANDYSHOP!

Thursday, April 22, 2010




Hello blog hogs! This is my epiphany post that I am typing out. Even though this blog was started as a class project, I plan on keeping it well after the class. The epiphany or "ah ha" moment was when I realized that this blog didn't have to be so structured. When we began I thought this blog would be about all kinds of enviromental issues, lifestyles (like homosexuality, rich folks , poor folks) but then I began to see this is my space and in spite of the fact that I wiped the free store clean of all odds and ends (I know some of you remember that day) I didn't have to be bound to using those objects to express myself, nor did I have to use the above mentioned topics to make my blog "my blog". Well after the class is over who knows what the blog will hold about me and my life, but for now I am just living my life and I encourage you to do the same. That is all for now. Until next time bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment