WELCOME TO THE CANDYSHOP!

WELCOME TO THE CANDYSHOP!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello blogland it is I yet agian. Who else did you think it would be?.. Anyway so as of late I have been busy trying to find a new place to call home and alas I have been successful in doing so! I recently became the new renter of a condo in Park Forest Il. Now truthfully I don't get the difference between condo and apartment but all that matters is that I am leaving this apartment complex Im currently at. It's a nice setting and I love my place, but the local color is...well not exaclty to my standard of living (yeah I know that makes me sound snobby but if you consider not wanting to be awaken by your neighbor blasting his rap music to the top dicipal of his stereo snobby then call me snobby mcsnooty) Anyway I have to go to the office today and fill out my notice to vacate paperwork and I have to admit that I'm a little misty-eyed about it...but then I hear the slamming doors at 1am, and hear the loud noises and music at random times of the day, I realize I am doing the right thing. NOT TO MENTION MY RENT IS GOING FROM 718 (wouldve been 750 if I had signed my lease) TO 675 WITH NO INCREASE!!!!!!!!!! SO SAYANAR STEGER COLONIES APT 218! Hello Par Forest cond and tranquility (pics coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment