WELCOME TO THE CANDYSHOP!

WELCOME TO THE CANDYSHOP!

Thursday, April 22, 2010


If you ask me what my mission in life is, A few years ago I would have told you to enter an all u can eat pancake contest (seriously) but now that I have had a few years of college and a new outlook placed in my life about where I want to go and what I want to do, I can say that my new mission (although I still love pancakes) is to work at an ad agency here in Chicago. I have such a passion for creativity, and innovation when it comes to whats new and inspiring in the ad world. I think quickly on my feet and have endless ideas. Given the current state of some of these so called creative commercials and ads that we are exposed to from day to day, it is obvious that it is time for some new creative ad blood. I am so ready to get out there and become something more than just a college student. This journey seems like it is taking forever but I guess good things come to those who wait. I am aiming for the stars but as long as I get off the ground landing amongst the clouds will be just fine for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment